KSPR’s PR healthcare campaign for Kinesio UK won Best Healthcare Campaign for CIPR Pride Awards 2013.
The campaign led to the colourful, therapeutic tape taking the sports and health market by storm. But more importantly caused opinion on Kinesio Taping to change from being perceived as a fashion fad to being regarded as a serious, effective medical product used by NHS.
Kinesio doubled its staff and turnover increased by 60%. Kinesio courses are now taught in universities and in NHS hospitals throughout the UK.
In order to achieve this, we:
- Developed and implemented a strategic brand communications and marketing plan
- Successfully managed crisis communications
- Launched, directed and implemented a successful digital marketing strategy
- Trained and mentored junior marketing staff
- Created the strapline – “Mending on the Move” and “Tape the pain away”
- Wrote copy for web and managed design and print for packaging materials
- Led media communications campaign resulting in 150 + positive press
- Developed strong stakeholder relations with universities, NHS + all UK Kinesio practitioners
- Developed a strong sponsorship campaign with numerous sports teams and young athletes
- Worked closely with management to ensure brand values were communicated at all times